Advance Lifts was founded in 1974 and quickly became the leading scissor lift, industrial turntables, and dock lift manufacturer in the country. We have maintained this position through innovative design, quick deliveries, and superior service.
Over the years, our product lines expanded to include production lift tables, tilters, turntables, dumpers, mezzanine lifts, work access platform lifts, and stretch wrappers.
Our modern 120,000 sq. ft. facility in St. Charles, Illinois houses state of the art equipment and a well-trained group of engineers and production personnel, who are dedicated to providing our customers outstanding products.
We have an in-house UL listed panel shop and are ISO 9001 certified. Our goal is to make the entire process of buying, installing, using, and servicing of our products as easy and trouble free as possible for each and every one of our customers.
- 3-D Printing
- Adapting to New Environs
- Architecture & Money
- Bird-Safe Design
- Building Integrated Photovoltaics
- Dark-Sky Design
- Downtown Looks Up:
- Feedback Loop
- Green Walls
- Healthy Materials
- Innovations in Glass
- Kinetic Buildings
- Level Playing Field
- Masonry Construction
- Moving Masterworks
- Poppers and Floppers and Porches, Oh, My!
- Pushing the [Brick] Envelope
- Reflections on Daylight:
- School Safety and Security
- Sustainable Campus Development
- The Picture of Health: A new certification system for buildings places the occupant at the center of sustainable design.
- Timber Grows Up: Architects and engineers, drawn to wood for its environmental attributes, push the material to new limits.
- Water and Resilience
- Where Zero is the Top Score
- 125 Years of Product Innovation and Evolution
- A New World of Acoustics
- Acoustic Design of Green Buildings for Communications, Privacy, and Productivity
- Flexible by Design: Innovative Approaches for Powering Low Energy Buildings
- Innovations in Acoustical Ceilings for Today’s Flexible Interiors
- Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declarations - The Next Level of Transparency
- Understanding Code-Compliant Integrated Ceiling Solutions