Cable Railing Assemblies: Prefabricated Kits and Custom Design Options
This course is no longer active
Sponsored by Feeney, Inc.
Learning Objectives - After this course, you should be able to:
- %IExplain the advantages of using stainless steel cable railing assemblies
- %IIdentify important frame design requirements
- %IClassify the cable assembly components
- %IDescribe the installation process of prefabricated cable kits and custom cable assemblies
- %IDetermine the best choice of cable for a railing installation
This course provides an overview of cable assemblies used as infill on residential and commercial railings. The course will explain the uses and advantages of building with stainless steel cable railing assemblies; identify and evaluate important railing frame design requirements, considerations, and options; discuss safety and code related issues, classify and describe the cable assembly components; outline the installation process of prefabricated cable kits and custom cable assemblies; and provide valuable insight for determining the best choice of cable and fittings for a successful cable railing installations.