Designing and Specifying Architectural Columns
This course is no longer active
Sponsored by Crown Column and Millwork, LLC
Learning Objectives - After this course, you should be able to:
- %IDescribe the five classical orders of architecture.
- %IDiscuss the features of today's architectural column options.
- %IDiscuss the features and benefits of column materials such as wood, fiberglass and synthetic.
- %IBe familiar with the issues relating to code compliance.
- %IBe familiar with steps for the correct installation of columns.
- %ISpecify fiberglass and wood columns.
%PThis 5-Lesson course provides a solid introduction to the features and benefits of fiberglass and wood architectural columns. The course qualifies for 1 HSW (health, safety, welfare) continuing education credit from the American Institute of Architects