Learning Objectives - After listening to this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the benefits of sliding hardware systems
- Understand applications for sliding hardware applications
- Comprehend the common terminology for Sliding Hardware Systems
- Compare design considerations of system types, different panel materials and applications
- Select a sliding hardware system
|1 AIA LU/HSW|
Sliding hardware systems allow for flexible, accessible, space-saving solutions. Applications for sliding hardware include glass/wood/metal doors, movable walls, furniture systems as well as sliding shutters used as part of an environmental and design strategy. This course reviews the numerous ins and outs of sliding hardware systems from materials to mounting that will help the design professional achieve quality hardware performance standards.