Learning Objectives - After listening to this course, you should be able to:
- Determine best practices for surface preparation of drywall, wood, cement block, and metal
- Describe general drywall preparation, and define each of the five drywall finish levels
- Recall metal surface cleaning methods and recoating practices
- Describe paint ingredients and how they define the characteristics of paint, and
- Identify common paint issues and solutions.
|1 AIA LU/HSW|
Provides an overview of the best surface preparation practices for drywall, wood, cement block, and metal, with a focus on paint ingredients and how paint adheres to the substrate. Included are discussions on common paint issues and solutions.