Solid Surface - Innovation Taking Shape
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the basic characteristics of solid surfaces.
- Compare the performance benefits of solid surfaces in a wide range of applications.
- Assess the sustainability of solid surface materials.
- Evaluate innovative examples of solid surfaces used in many different types of design from interiors to products.
- Discuss the process of fabrication and its effect on design possibilities and long term performance.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.