Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the impact of buildings on the environment and who the key motivators, influencers, and drivers are.
- Discuss the meaning of “Green” and why it is so relevant to today's buildings.
- Evaluate the role of Solid Surface and Engineered Quartz in high performance, sustainable buildings.
- Explain the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED® program and determine how
- Solid Surface & Engineered Quartz may contribute to obtaining points.
- Summarize other national Green Guidelines and Standards for Green Buildings.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.