Therapeutic Healing Color Strategies and their Implementation in the Healthcare Environment
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the impact that color can have upon individuals.
- Explain the added healing benefits of using color in healthcare spaces.
- Describe specific applications in healthcare where color can be effectively used.
- Explain specific implementation details to use color for helping to create better recuperative environments in healthcare facilities.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Therapeutic Healing Color Strategies and their Implementation in the Healthcare Environment