Infection Control in Healthcare Facilities: Creating an Environment for Healing
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how infection control issues play a significant role in the efficient operation of a healthcare facility.
- Describe the key factors that influence the spread of infection within a healthcare environment.
- Identify the key elements for establishing an effective infection control program, including ‘green cleaning' options.
- Describe specific infection control precautions to be taken during new construction and renovation activities.
- Explain the overlaps between infection control programs and “build green” initiatives.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Infection Control in Healthcare Facilities