ECO-METALS: The Sustainability of Metal Wall and Roof Systems
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how green building helps the environment
- Review the history of metal in construction and sustainability
- Describe the methods for measuring sustainability and how metal wall roof manufacturers practice sustainability
- Explain how metal wall and roof systems contribute to sustainable design
- Describe future sustainable design goals and the role of metal walls and roofs
- Are manufactured from recycled material
- Can be recycled or re-purposed at the end of their life cycles
- Provide high energy efficiency
- Are sustainably manufactured
- Provide long life
- Require little maintenance
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- ECO-METALS: The Sustainability of Metal Wall and Roof Systems