Lighting Control in the Office Space
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe how to apply effective lighting control systems to office buildings.
- Explain the energy savings and productivity benefits of effective lighting controls.
- Describe at least six key lighting control strategies for offices.
- Discuss an example of how to apply these strategies to an office space.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest advances in lighting control systems for office spaces. It reviews the key goals and benefits of effective lighting control systems and describes six key control strategies that can be used to enhance both energy efficiency and user productivity in today's office spaces. It ends with a discussion of how these strategies can be applied and customized for a variety of typical office settings.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Lesson 1: Office Lighting Goals
- Lesson 2: Control Strategies & Daylight Harvesting
- Lesson 3: Applying Strategies to Office Spaces