Smart Safety Design to Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between a slip, trip and fall
- List 4 causes of slips, trips or falls
- Identify the main (50%) cause of injury in the workplace
- Determine what is the largest “source” of work place injury
- Identify the median amount of days away from work due to floors, walkways and ground surface injuries
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Smart Safety Design to Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls