Specifying Metal Ceilings
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how and why metal ceilings are used
- Learn about metal manufacturing materials and processes
- Understand how size and shape of a panel can affect lead time and cost
- Understand how acoustical performance is achieved with different metal ceiling options
- Learn when metal can be used for exterior applications
- Understand how metal ceilings can provide security
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Specifying Metal Ceilings