Specifying Wood Ceilings and Walls
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how and why wood ceilings and walls are used in commercial interiors
- Learn about how wood ceilings and walls are made
- Understand how size, composition, and shape of panels can affect lead time and cost
- Examine wood veneer types, quality levels, and matching
- Understand how acoustical performance is achieved with different wood ceiling and wall options
- Review factors affecting the use of wood in commercial spaces (such as fire performance, composition, LEED/FSC certification, etc.)
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Specifying Wood Ceilings and Walls