Acoustic Design of Green Buildings for Communications, Privacy, and Productivity
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Why "Acoustic Comfort" is an important element of indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in green buildings.
- How proper architectural/acoustic design practices can benefit owners and occupants in all building segments.
- Learn about guidelines, standards, and Green Rating Systems that address acoustic design and performance.
- Review design practices that address acoustic needs in closed spaces, open plan spaces, exposed structures, and classrooms
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Acoustic Design of Green Buildings for Communications, Privacy, and Productivity