The Timeless Look of Natural Stone
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish between different types of stone and how they are formed
- Discuss methods of stone finishing that gives different surface looks.
- Explain the basics of selecting, installing and maintaining different types of stone.
- Specify the use of stone as an environmental choice for green buildings.
This CEU is registered with the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) for 0.1 CE hour. Credit is accepted by the ASID, IIDA, and IDC.
This course also qualifies for Professional Development Hours (PDH): Submit certificate of completion for PDH credit to your state licensing board. Check your state licensing board for all laws, rules, regulations and continuing education requirements.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- The Timeless Look of Natural Stone