Engineered Wood Products (EWP) Basics: Strong, Safe and Green
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe Engineered Wood Products (EWP) and their primary uses.
- Discuss the environmental advantages which come from using EWP.
- Leverage these benefits to make your project more environmentally sound.
- Identify and utilize the economies inherent in EWP.
- Describe the environmental, health and safety issues that can be associated with other framing products and how those can be reduced by using EWP.
- Identify what tools are available from EWP producers and associations to increase your project
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Engineered Wood Products (EWP) Basics: Strong, Safe and Green