Crane Risk Management
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine which new standards and regulations are changing the way construction professionals manage crane and rigging activities.
- Learn the basic roles and responsibilities of various members of a lifting team.
- Find out the ten questions that everyone should answer before they pick up anything.
- See how others have successfully implemented mandatory lift planning, even for routine picks.
- Understand the basics of risk analysis as it relates to crane use on the jobsite."
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Crane Risk Management