The Office of the Future: Energy Efficiency Opportunities during the Tenant Fit-Out Process
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the market receptiveness to energy efficient tenant fit-outs
- Discuss leasing guidelines for energy efficient office spaces
- Explain the effectiveness of integrating energy efficient strategies and policies in office space
- Discuss how to communicate energy efficient information to commercial office tenants
Three national experts discuss results from a multi-year research program – titled the “Office of the Future” project and sponsored by utilities from across the country - that has developed and demonstrated innovative approaches to “designing in” energy savings during the tenant “fit out” process. The course reviews the programmatic and policy underpinnings of the program as a whole, discusses the role of utilities in bringing the program to fruition, and provides detailed technical information, together with case study examples, of effective energy efficient fit-out strategies.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- The Office of the Future: Energy Efficiency Opportunities during the Tenant Fit-Out Process