Super Strength Colorant: New Technology Dramatically Improves Paint Color & Performance
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between conventional paint colorants and new super strength colorant technology.
- Discuss the impact of the colorant on the performance of paint by analyzing key measures of paint performance.
- Recognize considerations architects should be aware of when specifying paints and paint colors.
- Investigate other new paint advances such as the authentic recreation of historical paint colors
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Super Strength Colorant: New Technology Dramatically Improves Paint Color & Performance