Touchless and High Capacity Dispensers: Healthier, more efficient source reduction restrooms with a wave of the hand
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the features and benefits of the newest touchless technology in dispensers for restrooms and any other area where hands are washed (e.g., food preparation, break rooms, medical/dental facilities, etc.)
- Explain the impact on occupant health and hygiene of selecting effective dispensers, paper towels and other equipment.
- Examine how the components of efficient washrooms can have a powerful positive impact on a building's environmental performance, including contributing to LEED points.
- Analyze new vendor leasing arrangements that make possible the upgrading of dispensers and other equipment to state of the art technology, without capital investment.
- Evaluate manufacturers to select restroom equipment and products that are sustainable and efficient.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Touchless and High Capacity Dispensers: Healthier, more efficient source reduction restrooms with a wave of the hand