Simplified Steel Stair Design for Commercial and Institutional Buildings
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and recognize the overall parameters, general code requirements and preliminary design outcomes in a building stair design.
- Determine the specific requirements and options for stair treads, risers and landings in building stair systems.
- Differentiate between the specific requirements and options for stair guards and handrails in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Formulate construction specifications for steel stair systems working in concert with recognized standards and specialty fabricators"
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Simplified Steel Stair Design for Commercial and Institutional Buildings