Fiberglass Mat Gypsum: Building Envelope Technology
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- The participant will be able to define what a Building Envelope is and how it contributes to sound design and good building practices
- Evaluate Moisture Management strategies when specifying fiberglass mat gypsum panels
- Compare and evaluate the various construction delivery methods, and the concept of Critical Path Sequencing
- Identify and define the ways that Fiberglass mat gypsum technology helps address potential moisture and mold issues in various building envelope scenarios
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Fiberglass Mat Gypsum: Building Envelope Technology