Surfaces Get Stronger: Compression-molded polymers bring durable, impervious solid surfaces to kitchens and bathrooms
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the differences in surface products for kitchen and bathroom
- Compare the processes used to manufacture these products
- Describe to clients how next generation materials meet consumer needs
- Design kitchens and bathrooms for increased durability and sustainability
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Surfaces Get Stronger: Compression-molded polymers bring durable, impervious solid surfaces to kitchens and bathrooms