Cool Metal Roofing
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe how cool metal roofs can reduce cooling energy in a building.
- Explain the impact cool metal roofs have on lowering peak demand for electricity.
- Identify ways in which cool metal roofs comply with energy codes and standards.
- Discuss how cool metal roofs can reduce the environmental burden of a building.
- Discuss how cool metal roofs can qualify for voluntary programs and incentives.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.