Sustainability: an everyday practice, not just an idea
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of the Triple Bottom Line and Balanced Choice as they relate to sustainability
- Describe how to factor in Reduce-Reuse-Recycle concerns when making flooring selections
- Explain how flooring relates to Health-Safety-Welfare in the context of sustainability
- Discuss how sustainable flooring choices impact the bottom line
- List key challenges when selecting sustainable flooring
- Describe key organizations and certifications that can be used to compare/contrast green products
- Explain the sustainability advantages of resilient flooring options
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Sustainability: an everyday practice, not just an idea