Keys to Enhancing Productivity Improvement & Measurement in the Construction Industry
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- To understand the role that construction technology plays in construction labor productivity.
- To understand the owner's role in controlling construction labor productivity.
- To understand the application of activity analysis in improving construction labor productivity
- To understand how integration of information systems can improve construction labor productivity.
This course also qualifies for Professional Development Hours (PDH): Submit certificate of completion for PDH credit to your state licensing board. Check your state licensing board for all laws, rules, regulations and continuing education requirements.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Keys to Enhancing Productivity Improvement & Measurement in the Construction Industry