Specification Guidelines – Assessing and Comparing Paint
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify some key ingredients that affect paint quality
- Explain what to consider when selecting a paint or coating for a space or substrate
- Evaluate guidelines to follow when specifying paint to avoid problems with a project down the road, and
- Define how to compare paint and coatings from different manufacturers using data sheets.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Specification Guidelines – Assessing and Comparing Paint