Seeing Clearly: How Aggressive, New Energy Codes and Standards are Transforming the Way Commercial Windows are Manufactured and Specified
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how recent upgrades to energy standards and codes, federal mandates, and voluntary rating systems are transforming the building industry.
- Explain the specific performance criteria that fenestration systems will need to achieve in order to meet stringent, new energy requirements.
- Describe high performance window systems and components that meet the new energy performance criteria for fenestration.
- Explain the differences between AAMA standards and NFRC ratings for windows.
- Discuss how specs for commercial windows will need to be written going forward in order to meet new, high performance requirements.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Seeing Clearly: How Aggressive, New Energy Codes and Standards are Transforming the Way Commercial Windows are Manufactured and Specified