The Interactive Classroom: Using New Technology to Create Highly Interactive, Fully Integrated and Continuously Evolving Learning Platforms
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss five key principles of effective education and how new technologies are facilitating the implementation of these principles in the K-12 classroom.
- Describe five key components of an “interactive classroom.”
- Explain the positive impacts of interactive classrooms on student performance.
- Discuss new interactive classroom technologies that are “on the horizon.”
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- The Interactive Classroom: Using New Technology to Create Highly Interactive, Fully Integrated and Continuously Evolving Learning Platforms