Designing with Water: Indoor Water Features Make a New Wave
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe how the newest indoor water features work, including major system components and factors affecting selection
- Compare the many different types of indoor water features available and key design considerations involved in each
- Discuss the most effective process for designing and delivering a successful indoor water feature
- Evaluate real-world examples of working indoor water features
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Designing with Water: Indoor Water Features Make a New Wave