Best Green Projects: Case Studies in Sustainable Design Success
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand why specific material choices were made (cladding, windows, flooring, roofing, etc.) in these noteworthy green projects and how these decisions contributed to the project's sustainability.
- Recognize why specific design/siting decisions were made, and how these decisions contributed to both the project's sustainability and its architectural excellence.
- Identify effective means to communicate with clients about the budgetary/design give-and-take that goes into creating a project that is sustainable, meets the program brief, and stays on budget.
- Learn energy efficiency measures that were undertaken.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Best Green Projects: Case Studies in Sustainable Design Success