BIM & Single-Family Residential: Using Technology to Lower Costs, Speed Construction, and Improve Performance
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how BIM can be used to improve the design and construction process.
- Explain how BIM can be used to make better-performing buildings.
- Identify the advantages to implementing a BIM-enabled process on smaller projects.
- Discuss challenges to implementing a BIM-enabled process on smaller projects.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- BIM & Single-Family Residential: Using Technology to Lower Costs, Speed Construction, and Improve Performance