Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the basic steps in the refrigeration cycle.
- Describe the key components of Built-In Refrigerators
- Discuss how Built-In Refrigerators compare to Free-Standing Refrigerators in four key areas
- Describe at least two key strategies that allow Built-In Refrigerators to “blend-in” with kitchen cabinetry
- Explain the difference between “integrated” and “fully integrated” installations
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Built-In Refrigeration