Internal Curing: Concrete Game Changer - An Innovative, Cost-Effective Strategy To Improve the Performance and Extend the Service Life of Concrete
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how micro-cracks develop in concrete – even before the mix is set.
- Discuss how even very small cracks can cause big problems in concrete over time.
- Describe how the internal curing process works.
- Discuss how high performance concrete contributes to sustainability.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Internal Curing: Concrete Game Changer - An Innovative, Cost-Effective Strategy To Improve the Performance and Extend the Service Life of Concrete