Solidly Sustainable: Always Design-friendly, Now Some Solid Surfaces are Eco-friendly, Too
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the features that make a solid surface product eco-friendly.
- Discuss the basic processes of thermoforming and fabricating solid surface materials.
- Describe how solid surface was used in specific examples, from concept and visualization through design and fabrication.
- Recognize the design potential made possible by solid surface's unique ability to be shaped in virtually limitless ways.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Solidly Sustainable: Always Design-friendly, Now Some Solid Surfaces are Eco-friendly, Too