High Performance Gypsum: Protect against mold, moisture and exposure
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of high performance gypsum panels related to moisture, mold, fire resistance, and exposure.
- Recognize products available with high performance properties including exterior sheathing, shaftliner, interior panels and tile backer panels.
- Determine the appropriate use of high performance fire rated separation systems at shaft enclosures and separation walls.
- Assess the use of high performance gypsum panels for exposure conditions in extreme interior applications.
- Appraise the situations where tile backer board is appropriately used both with and without a tile finish.
- Compare the unique applications and benefits for each product category.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- High Performance Gypsum: Protect against mold, moisture and exposure