Extreme Water Savings: The Next Frontier in Drainage and Plumbing Systems
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Compare the performance of vacuum plumbing systems with gravity plumbing systems in terms of sustainability, health and safety, cost savings and design and construction flexibility.
- Calculate the dramatic water savings and related environmental benefits of vacuum plumbing systems in various building types.
- Evaluate the key components of vacuum plumbing systems and how their design and selection fits into the system's efficient overall operation.
- Discuss the performance of vacuum plumbing systems in specific challenging situations such as leaks, power failures, large simultaneous demands and other conditions in the field.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Extreme Water Savings: The Next Frontier in Drainage and Plumbing Systems
- Case Studies: The Next Frontier in Drainage and Plumbing Systems