Architectural Stone Veneer: Invisible but Measurable Difference
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Compare the advantages of architectural stone veneer over natural stone for a wide range of applications.
- Discuss important aspects of installation of architectural stone veneer on various common substrates.
- Evaluate techniques to be used in grouting to achieve various design effects and for maximum authenticity of surfaces.
- Explain key technical information about water management, evaluation reports, testing and other factors to be considered when selecting and using architectural stone veneer products and manufacturers.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Architectural Stone Veneer: Invisible but Measurable Difference