Sustainable Plumbing: Valuing Design, Innovation, Quality and Ecology
Learn At Your Own Pace - You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the values of water-efficient plumbing
- Acquire a knowledge of three major categories of product design styles and bathroom suites
- Summarize the advantages of new technology and functionality of plumbing products
- Discuss water efficiency innovations
- Explain the basics of earning LEED® Water Efficiency Credits and specifying WaterSense products
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Sustainable Plumbing: Valuing Design, Innovation, Quality and Ecology